1. You may use the CLL to assist you in finding a listing for a lawyer or law firm.
2. You may not use, reproduce, publish, distribute or communicate all or any part of the CLL except as expressly permitted by clause 1. In particular, but without limiting the foregoing, you may not use the CLL
(a) for any commercial purposes;
(b) for creating or compiling any directory or any mailing list;
(c) in a computer service, as part of a fee-for-service, copy service, or document delivery service including any such service operated by a law society, a court house library, a university or any other public or private library;
(d) for any other purpose that would be susceptible to be used as a source of or substitute for the CLL;
(e) by means of a webbot, spider, or any other means of automation.
3. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute or communicate all or any substantial part of the CLL except that you may reproduce such part of the CLL as may be required to enable you to use the CLL for the purpose expressly permitted by clause 1 provided that you erase or delete any such reproduction immediately after you have used the CLL for such purpose.
4. The entire risk associated with the use of the CLL is assumed by you. The CLL is provided on an "as is" basis and all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or collateral are disclaimed including, without limitation, all warranties and conditions of merchantability, quality, marketability or fitness for particular purposes or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade or course of dealing. In particular, but without limiting the foregoing, Thomson Reuters does not warrant that the CLL is accurate, up-to-date, error free or free from any software virus or other harmful component, and does not endorse, confirm or represent the expertise or competence of any of the persons listed in the CLL.
5. In no circumstances shall Thomson Reuters, or any of its affiliates, or its or their officers or employees be responsible or liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising from or in connection with your use of, access to or your reliance on, or your inability to use or gain access to, the CLL, or arising from or in connection with any advice, action or inaction of any person listed in the CLL.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed by the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.